The monument is built in stone and mortar
and is in a good condition. About 10 meters high.
It is a geodesic point of order 1, drawn in 1928 by the Geographical
Service of the French Army (IGN France)
for the realization of the first network of triangulation
of southern Morocco, to the establishment of the regular mapping
Moroccan cadastre and land registration.
There was Lt. Aubry who was responsible for observations
and the creation of this point.